Above all it is famous for the local production of pistachio
Do not miss:
- La Chiesa Madre- with a beautiful ligneous Crucifix dated back to the year 500.
- Annunziata Sanctuary- with its particular facade and a portal made of sandstone and lava stone.
- Capizzi College- with an interesting library containing some books inherited from the Jesuits and a modest art gallery.
- Vagliasindi Museum- with its collection of archaeological artifacts and bronze coins.
- Nelson Castle- an ex Benedictine abbey with a wonderful park donated to Admiral Nelson as a prize for his participation in bringing down a revolt.